This program offers a sequence of courses to enhance teachers’ knowledge and practice in STEM education through hands-on experiences, collaborations and reflections, with a focus on Common Core State Standards for Mathematics and the Next Generation Science Standards. The program courses include foundational courses in science education, educational research and assessment, inquiry methods course, integrated STEM curriculum, as well as courses in the mathematics and science content areas.
- Units: 48 quarter units
- Length: 6 quarters or 2 Years (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Delivery mode: Face-to-face and online/video
- Location: CSU San Bernardino and Palm Desert Campuses (simulcast)
- Tuition discount: Contingent on passing CSET for Foundational Math and/or General Science while enrolled in program
- Scholarship is also available.
*Please contact the program coordinator for details of funds to discount your tuition fees and scholarships.