285 East Hospitality Lane
San Bernardino, California, United States 92408-3411
The DoubleTree San Bernardino is located close to Cal State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) and just a short drive from the University of California at Riverside (UCR). The DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino hotel is the perfect place to stay when exploring the many attractions of southern California. The DoubleTree hotel is half an hour from San Bernardino Mountain resorts of Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear. Forty five minutes south brings you to the sandy beaches of Newport Beach and Huntington Beach. Disneyland® and Knotts Berry Farm are even closer.
The DoubleTree Hotel San Bernardino California is just 20 freeway minutes from the Ontario International Airport (ONT) and the popular Victoria Gardens shopping complex. Business travelers will find themselves conveniently located near the surrounding cities of Redlands, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Loma Linda and Colton. ESRI, Loma Linda University Medical Center, University of Redlands, and San Bernardino International Airport are virtually on the doorstep.
CSUSB - Latino Education and Advocacy Days
Make your reservation by phone or on our DoubleTree Web Reservation page.
Tel: 909-889-0133 / 844-501-2819
Reservation Code: XLE
Website: DoubleTree San Bernardino
Rates: from $109.00 USD per night (conference rate) - UPGRADE TO THE RATE WITH BREAKFAST @$119.00. TELL THE AGENT WHEN MAKING YOUR RESERVATION.
Transporte gratuito para los miembros de nuestra comunidad que asistirán a la Cumbre LEAD. Individuals, small & large groups are welcome - Los individuos, grupos pequeños y grandes son bienvenidos.
- Contact our Transportation Coordinator and tell us how many one-day coupons you'd like to receive.
Póngase en contacto con nuestra Coordinadora de Transporte y decirnos cuántos cupones de un día que le gustaría recibir.
- We will mail you them, or make available for pick-up.
Le enviaremos por correo, o poner a disposición para su recogida.
- Present your coupon to the driver on March 30th in order to receive your free pass for unlimited rides, and the pass is ONLY valid for that day.
Presenta tu cupón al conductor el 30 de marzo con el fin de recibir su pase gratuito para viajes ilimitados, y el pase es válido sólo para ese día.
Directions to Campus
From Interstate 215 at University Parkway: Exit the freeway and travel one mile north/northeast to the end of University Parkway, which becomes the main entrance to CSUSB (at Northpark Blvd). Ahead and to your left will be the Parking Services Information Booth.
Directions from Nearby Metro Areas and Freeways
- Ontario International Airport: Take I-10 East, to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- Los Angeles International Airport: Take I-405 North, to I-10 East, to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- Pasadena: Take I-210 East to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- Orange County: Take Highway 91 East, which becomes I-215 North in Riverside. Continue on I-215, and exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- Riverside: Take Highway 91 East, which becomes I-215 North in Riverside. Continue on I-215, and exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- High Desert areas: Take I-15 South, to I-215 South. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn left.
- Palm Springs area: Take I-10 West, to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- San Diego area: Take I-15 North, to I-215 North. Exit at University Parkway in San Bernardino and turn right.
- CalTrans Current Road Conditions