Applicants must complete the following:
Before students register for ETEC 699, students need to do the following:
- Complete the course work.
- Choose your topic and the first and second reader.
Currently, first readers are: Dr. Eun-Ok Baek, Dr. Michael Chen, and Dr. Amy S.C. Leh. The second reader can be any CSUSB Full Time Faculty.
- Complete the MA Project Application Form.
Please submit 3 copies of the application form to the SMTE department office located in Chaparral Hall 107
- Write and turn in with the MA Project Application Form a one page proposal description that includes:
- Why is the project important and needed?
- Who is the target audience for the project?
- What product is the project going to produce or What question is the project attempting to address?
- How do you plan to produce or carry out the project? Download an example of the MA Project Application Form The master's project will require a substantial commitment of time. Please allow at least 2 quarters to complete the project.
The following site offers assistance in formatting your thesis/project in MS Word.
Institutional Review Board (IRB) Information - If you plan to interview subjects.