Welcome to CGSA!The Counseling and Graduate Student Association (CGSA) is a graduate student ran organization. This association provides professional development in the field of Counseling by providing sponsored lectures, programs and activities, which will benefit both students in the Counseling and Guidance Program and the campus as a whole.
CGSA will promote participation in the community, campus, and professional activities in relation to betterment and Counseling.
- Undocu-Ally Training
(October 18, 2019)
- Looking Ahead: CV & Interview Readiness
(November 15, 2019)
- Alumni Panel (January, 2020)
- Karaoke Night (October 18, 2019)
- Fall Mixer (November 6, 2019)
- Hiking Social (November 9, 2019)
- Banquet (TBA)
- CGSA Giving Drive-
Socks, Beanies & Blankets, Oh My!
(November 1-23, 2019)
- Socks, Beanies, and Blankets, Oh My! CGSA Giving Drive November 1-23, 2019