The College of Education at California State University, San Bernardino is home to an extensive teacher preparation program, including six different teaching credentials, sixteen Masters programs and a doctoral program in educational leadership. Our faculty is committed to providing the best quality training for those seeking a professional career in education.
Organized into four departments, students have options to pursue studies in the areas of teaching, special education, educational administration, guidance counseling, reading and language arts, school psychology, rehabilitation counseling, as well as programs in career and technical studies, instructional technology, teaching English to speakers of other languages, and correctional / alternative education.
The College of Education is regionally accredited and has established a reputation for rigorous professional preparation and quality instruction. Our faculty remain passionate about providing an intensive classroom experience that will prepare our graduates for meaningful and successful careers in education.
The College of Education is comprised of three academic departments:
- College of Education - Office of the Dean
- College of Education - IT Services
- College Facilities & Computer Labs
- Institute for Research, Assessment & Professional Development
- LEAD Education Projects
- University Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Center for Teaching English Learners
- Watson & Associates Literacy Center