EdTech Classroom Conference 2014
Uncommon Technologies for Common Core
The 10th Annual EdTech Classroom Conference will be held at California State University, San Bernardino College of Education on Saturday, November 1st, 2014. The theme of this year’s free conference is “Uncommon Technologies for Common Core.”
EdTech Classroom Conference 2014 is the place for educators, and those who are interested in education, to learn how technology is impacting teaching and learning in Inland Empire schools. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with colleagues, attend sessions, and share and discuss ways to effectively integrate technology into the standards-based curriculum.
- Learn about the best practices and case studies highlighting strategies and techniques for technology integration.
- Meet people and hear the opinions and experiences of acknowledged innovative leaders.
- Become updated on the latest trends, major issues, and developments in technology integration.
Who should attend:
All K-12 teachers, pre-service teachers, administrators, university educators and technology specialists, parents, and those interested in educational technology.
Attendees will encounter:
- Keynote speaker
- Presentations by local teachers exemplifying technology integration
- Presentations by university educators and technology specialists in higher education
- Open forum
- Door prizes
Cost to Attend:
Location of the Conference:
California State University, San Bernardino, College of Education Building
Date and Time:
- Saturday, November 1, 2014, 8:00 A.M. – 1: 00 P.M.